Our Italian Enomatic wine dispensers allow us to perfectly preserve wines so we can offer them to you by the glass. That means there's 96 perfectly temperature-controlled wines always ready to go.
Here's how it works...
1. Collect your wine swipe card at the counter. Decide if you want to be a VIP member ($15) for 8% off all purchases, or simply borrow a card for a visit. We'll swap you for a credit card. You're welcome to share a card, but please note we cannot split payment.
2. Decide which wines you would like to try – this is the hardest part, promise! Insert your swipe card into the machine and select either a 30ml taste, a half or a full serve. The machine will pour the wine into your glass... if you put it in the right place!
3. Don't forget to remove your card and take it back to your table with you! (Seriously, we're thinking of supplying lanyards.)
4. Once you reach the $250 card limit, you can reset your card by paying it down. Your card starts at $0, so you have plenty of runway!
5. At the end of the night, we'll combine your wine swipe card and any food purchases into one bill at the counter for you.
Everything else is table service, so we'll bring you tapas menus, water and recommendations. And don't worry – all our staff are able to help with Enomatics, so if you get lost, we can point you in the right direction.
The bottles of wine throughout the venue are all marked for retail sale (ie. takeaway). We charge an additional $15 corkage should you wish to enjoy your bottle of wine in-venue.
Enjoy tasting, responsibly!
1. You must be able to provide proof of age (over 18) at any time.2. If you appear intoxicated, you will be asked to leave the premises.3. Each swipe card must be linked to one credit card held behind the counter.4. You are solely responsible for your card and the outstanding balance. If you lose your card, you will be required to pay the outstanding amount.